The Guideline Laxa Jacket is a very light and comfortable wading jacket produced with a 2.5 layer high quality Nylon Taslan fabric. The fabric can withstand a water pressure of 10.000 mm and wicks away moisture at a rate of 7.000 gr/m2/24h. With a weight of only 550 grams in size Large it is hard to believe that this jacket is packed with so many features.
Colour/Code: Coal - 1024
- Two large, top-entry chest pockets with extra external pockets for tippet spools, leaders etc.
- Two roomy hand-warmer pockets are placed under the chest pockets and there are also two zippered vertical pockets.
- Two well-protected retractors as well as perforated webbing on each chest pocket. This webbing acts as attachment area for extra accessories.
- The arms have elastic cuffs with neoprene and Velcro adjustments.
- YKK Aquaguard zippers.
- The roomy hood has a good fit and can be adjusted in two ways.
- XS (32-34in), S (36-38in), M (38-40in), L (42-44in), XL (46-48in), XXL (50-52in), XXXL (54-56in)