Our on-going response to COVID-19
Dear Valued John Norris Customer
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, especially during these uncertain and difficult times.
Our on-going response to COVID-19 is anchored on following Government guidelines very closely to keep our exceptional workforce safe. This will inevitably impact the service we are able to offer and we apologise in advance for any inconvenience this situation causes and thank you for your patience and support.
Whilst understanding that there are other many more important things going on in the world, we felt the time was right to update our loyal and valued customers:
- Our online store www.johnnorris.co.uk is operational but not at full capacity and we are able to dispatch goods on standard delivery to UK only.
- The John Norris team are now safely at home.
- Our phone lines are now closed.
- For any customer service enquiries please email: email@example.com or message via our social media channels.
- To protect our team there is only a few people working in our warehouse who will continue to follow the government guidelines and take every precaution.
- We will continue to provide excellent customer service as always, but please bear with us.
- We temporarily closed our store on Tuesday the 24th March until further notice.
- Regrettably, we are unable to accept any returns into the building or process them, our returns period is currently extended.
- We will continue to follow advice from the government and review the situation regularly.
We have worked for over 49 years to offer outstanding garments, deals and a quality service and intend to continue doing our best for our customers. We appreciate your loyalty and forbearance as we take care of our staff, carry out our duty and so look forward to returning to a safe normality when the guidelines allow it.
Please take care of yourselves, your loved ones and your communities.
On behalf of all at John Norris, our very best wishes and stay safe.
Thanks and Regards