Message To Our Community, Coronavirus update
- Our online store is open and warehouse is operational.
- We have a small family team working safely to dispatch your orders.
- Our delivery services are still operating but please note we can only offer standard delivery so your order may take slightly longer than usual.
- Please expect it to be delivered within 10 working days, due to the current circumstances and the measures we have put in place to safeguard our staff.
- Unfortunately, our phone lines are closed. You can still contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com or message via our social media channels and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as we can.
- PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY GOODS AT THE MOMENT We know that thinking about returning products right now can be quite stressful, we recommend you hang on to any returns at this time as we have limited opening hours and we do not want your parcel to get lost in the post.
- Any returns that have already been received into our warehouse please bear with us, as we are working our way through returns. Currently it may take up to 15 days to process your refund.
- We are unable to process any faulty returns at the moment as most of our suppliers are now closed until further notice.
- Keep your proof of postage for any parcels already sent.
- We have extended our returns period by 90 days and will review this again if necessary.