Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. The G3 Guide™ Wading Boot is designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. Our Rivertread® build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot. With proven durability to handle the wear and tear of hiking and wading day in and day out, the G3 Guide™ Boot gives your confidence to move across rocky river bottoms anywhere in the world.
Colour/Code: Steel Grey - NG3B
- Waterproof nubuck leather & Lace‐to‐toe upper
- High abrasion textile with full scratch rubber rand
- Moulded external TPU heel counter & heel clip
- Dual‐density midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates for improved cleat retention & proprioception
APPROX. WEIGHT: 62.4oz
Please order one size larger than your normal shoe size.