The Guideline Alta Waist bag XL is made from a waterproof 420 D Nylon 6 fabric with PU coating and TPU film lamination that welds together. Combined with a roll top closure it enables you to get is as waterproof as it can possibly be when you roll it properly. It is made with lightweight fabric that makes it ideal to take with you on your travels.
Colour/Code: Graphite - 73084
- 1 Fly patch
- 1 Hypalon tool bar
- Front pocket with water resistant zipper.
- At the sides you can easily adjust the height of the buckles to compress the roll top closure.
- D-ring on each side for attachment.
- At the back there is a big handle with plastic loops to use for hanging the waist bag on the shoulder straps of Guideline backpacks (sold separately) as a chest pack.
- The waist belt is made as a sliding system so that you can easily pull the bag to the front when you need to use anything in it when fishing, you do not have to take it off.
- Inside the waist bag there is a hanging pocket to put your belongings in to.
- Material: 420D Nylon 6, finish I: PU Coating, finish II: TPU Film lamination
- Weight: 310gr