A heavy duty tool with many uses. The comfy grip and oversized finger holes of these Loon Rogue Debarb Pliers comfortably accommodate large hands, while the compact cutting surface and tightly angled jaws allow for precise movements and can operate on tiny flies. The absence of the locking mechanism allows for extra strength to be applied to debarbing hooks, allowing these to stand up the toughest hooks.
Attach to vest, pack, etc. Use to remove hooks, pinch barbs, etc.
- 5in debarb pliers
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
- Comfy grip provides extra tackiness
- Double-dipped handle for added comfort
- Surgical quality stainless steel
- Compact cutting surface
- Tightly angled flat jaws
- Comfortably sized finger/thumb loops
- Works with flies of all sizes