The Alta jacket is back in the line, but only the name remains the same. This new generation collects design-elements from outdoor jackets but still has all the necessary features for fishing. The length of the jacket is just a bit longer than a normal wading jacket to be able to use without a waders, but the design with the high pockets and a self-draining mesh-channel in the adjustable hem won’t restrict you from wading deep.
Colour/Code: Graphite - ALTAJ1
- 2 large zippered vertical entry front pockets with micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets behind.
- 2 tippet pockets.
- Removable retractor and an internal magnet to fix exposed tools when stored.
- Above each chest pocket is perforated webbing that acts as attachment point for various accessories you have.
- There are D-rings in the front and back, as well as a female Velcro patch for flies.
- On the inside of the jacket is one water resistant pocket and one mesh pocket.
- The hood has a stand up collar and three adjustments points including a stiffened brim.