The Classic Beaufort jacket is perhaps the most iconic Barbour waxed jacket, they are proud to say it has remained pretty much unchanged for the best part of thirty years.
Colour/Code: Olive - MWX0002OL71
The 6oz Sylkoil outer has kept gale force winds and driving rain at bay for over a quarter of a century. The large brass ring pull has allowed wearers to zip in and out of their wax jackets with ease over the years, even in the cold with their thick woolly mittens on. The poachers pocket at the back has secured everything imaginable from game and champagne to dog leads and the Sunday paper. All these components make for an impressive Barbour wax jacket.
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Thornproof wax
- Interactive with zip-in liners
- Corduroy collar, studded for optional hood
- Inner zipped pocket
- Two large bellow pockets and handwarmer pockets
- Two studded side vents to back
- Zipped poachers pockets to back
- Back length 33-34in / 84-86.5cm
- Sponge clean only
- Classic Tartan lining