The Simms' lightweight Headwaters™ Pro Mesh Vest is a cool, comfortable and spacious companion for the days when the sun beats down and the fish seek shade in the deep pools. The vest is built with 20 pockets to fit all your tackle and more, and a third-hand rod holder that frees a hand when you need to release that wriggling two-footer. Lightweight, breathable shoulders and a padded collar add plush comfort that keeps you cool as you snap casts through the summer heat. The vest is finished in a water-resistant coating.
Colour/Code: Boulder - 12063
- 20 Pockets: 4 chest pockets, 4 waist pockets, 2 large zippered horizontal waist pockets, 4 interior pockets, 2 interior large horizontal zippered pockets, 2 large interior vertical zippered pockets, 1 zippered back pocket, 1 side open back cargo pocket
- Left chest loop Velcro® patch for fly or foam patch storage
- Third-hand rod holder with Velcro® chest tab & reel seat sling
- Lightweight, breathable shoulders with padded rib knit collar
- 2 patented, built-in retractor clips, 1 net-carry & 2 tool attachment D-rings