Engineered for trail to in-stream supremacy, the Simms G4 Pro® Backpack runs on 35 litres of innovative storage, wrapped in rugged 210 Double Rip Nylon fabric, with critically taped seams that allow for deeper wading. Under the hood, a large zippered opening folds down for easy access to extra layers, electronics, and tools, while the lightweight aluminium frame, removable waistband, and padded back panel deliver ultimate, ergonomic load carry. Two rod-tube carriers double as water-bottle pockets, while a pair of fold-down workbenches include tippet tender and floatant/shake holders for changing up and resuscitating tired flies.
Colour/Code: Black - 10852
Size: 56 x 28 x 18cm.
- Two fold-down workbenches, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder attachments
- Aluminium frame, removable padded waistband and sprung padded back panel for ultimate load carry
- Large two-way zippered opening that folds down for easy access
- Two rod tube carriers double as exterior bottle pockets & side compression straps
- Catch and Release system on shoulder strap that is compatible with Way-points® Convertible Vest or Waypoints™ Chest Pack
- MATERIAL TECH: 210 Double Rip Nylon with TPU Coating, 4000mm, DWR coating
- Approx. Weight: 1655g
- Capacity: 35 L