Brand: New Zealand Strike Indicator Co
High quality tubing for attaching your New Zealand Indicators.
Regular: handles two size 14 tungsten bead head nymphs or trim down when delicate presentations are necessary
XLarge: if you fish with lots of weight.
3 feet per pack
This tubing works in warm or cold conditions and is specially manufactured to meet the demanding conditions fishermen find themselves on the water. It provides the perfect size and tension for the indicators to hug the fishing line and yet still move when you want it to. Carefully engineered, it will provide you with optimal size and adjustability.
- Highest Quality Tubing
- Grips Leader and Never Slips
- Doesn't Burn or Harm Leader - Tubing holds true but doesn't burn mono when adjusting
- Tough - Can be adjusted all day long
- Perfect Diameter - The exact optimal size
- "Sucks In" Wool Indicator - Pull on tag ends and watch wool get "sucked into tubing"
- 3 feet/ 1 Metre - will lasts years as individual tubing sleeves can be used multiple times
- Regular Size - Will float two size 14 tungsten bead head nymphs or trim down for fishing the smallest midge (tip - trim to size 16 dry fly!)
- Extra Large Size - Available if you fish lots of weight