Mackenzie G3 Phased Density 5 Shooting Head Line
will usually be delivered in 7–10 days
Brand: Scott MacKenzie
Innovations in line design and technology have come a long way in recent times. Mackenzie DTX have always strived to produce the most efficient coatings and profiles to maximise the performance characteristics of every line they produce.
These new shooting heads are a first of their kind with 5 density line construction where they all have defined stages that have been phased and blended together, giving to a line that many multiple densities and sink through the water in way more than 5 stages.
Each portion of the line has been precisely calculated during design and manufacture to provide the most fluid transition of density while retaining maximum casting efficiency. Every section of the new line profile descends progressively at the perfect angle and trajectory.
New G3 Shooting Heads have been carefully revised and produced with Mackenzie's new signature low stretch core to further compliment the DTX range of rods. The reduction in stretch combined with the supple but durable polyurethane coating is highly efficient and translating energy throughout the line profile. All the lines are available in different weights and densities including the unique phased density 5 system.
- New Ground Breaking Phased Density 5 System
- Casts superbly with smooth consistent energy transfer
- New ultra-low stretch inner core for maximum efficiency
- Specially formulated extra supple polyurethane coating, creates tighter loops, for perfect stability and turn over
- Perfect sinking trajectory with every cast, in all water conditions