Brand: John Norris
When the John Norris Fly Fishing team were given the task of designing a range of Salmon Fly Rods they had one thing in mind, to produce the best performing fly rod on the market at the most realistic price.
With the help of some the UK’s finest Salmon fishers, Ghillies and Instructors and tapping into our own resources, we believe these are one of the best performing mid price range rods available today.
The Atlantic double handed fly rods load deeply and quickly with a very fast recovery rate. These qualities produce an action that is easy to master, yet gives genuine high performance to cover pools on our largest Salmon Rivers. Fitted with shorter Scandi-style handles for improved handling and capable of dealing with a wide range of fly lines from Shooting Heads, Skagits to Spey lines.
- Matt Carbon Colour Blank
- Super grade cork handle with Duplon on wear points.
- 2 Stripper Guides
- Double coated snake rings for extra durability
- Matt aluminium down locking reel seat
- Perfect guide spacing for less line friction
- AAA grade cork handle with Duplon on wear points
- Extra large tip ring to handle loop to loop connections better
- Cordura rod tube