Powered by the next generation of sonic seaming technology, the Hodgman Aesis Sonic wader utilises Sonic 2.0 technology to create double sonic weld seams, which eliminate thousands of stitch holes. Each seam is reinforced with waterproof seam tape for the ultimate leak protection, ensuring water stays on the outside of your wader where it belongs.
- Durable puncture resistant 5-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam eliminating leak points from abrasion points
- Breathable 4-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Sonic 2.0 seams
- Top loading external pocket with water resistant zipper, plus an outer mesh tippet pocket.
- Suspender system converts waders from chest to waist high without removing suspenders
- Anatomically correct left and right 5mm neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Stretch wader belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips in to create the one and only all-season wader available today.