You can forget the weather and focus on the fishing with the Hodgman Aesis Shell Jacket, thanks to its 3-layer waterproof and windproof V-Tech™ breathable fabric. It has been designed with a triple water-shedding rain fly on the front zipper and fully taped seams, so even in the worst torrential downpour mother nature can throw your way you’ll be sure to stay dry.
The integrated wire brim hood incorporates a 3-way adjustment to seal out rain from entering where the jacket meets your face and maintains your peripheral vision. Water tight cinch cuffs also eliminate water from running down your sleeve when casting or while releasing a fish.
- 3-Layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- 3-way adjustable integrated wire brimmed hood
- Two large front pockets with accessory attachment points and magnetic patch for quick fly storage
- ROM™ articulated fit and design for optimum range of motion
- Two YKK® vertical water repellant zip chest pockets
- Storm watertight cinch cuffs
- Back D ring for accessory attachment
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- Inner security pocket
- Belt catch loops, keep the jacket in place while pulling up your waders.