For years goose down jackets have been sought after by mountaineering experts due to their lightweight insulating properties and avoided by anglers due to the lack of warmth in moist environments. The Hodgman Aesis Hyperdry Jacket has been created using Allied® HyperDRY™ pure goose down which utilises a nanotechnology to successfully repel water, increase loft, and speed drying time.
Strategically placed V-Tech shell fabric is utilised on the shoulders and arms preventing moisture from transferring from light rain or snow. High water hand warmer pockets allow you to keep your hands toasty even when the jacket is worn inside waders. Two zippered lower pockets, a chest pocket, and inner security pocket offer a range of storage options.
Colour/Code: Black - 136059
- HyperDry™ water resistant goose down retains insulating properties even when wet
- Belt catch loop keeps jacket in place while putting on wader
- V-Tech shell fabric on shoulder and arms
- High water hand warmer pockets
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- YKK® vertical zip chest pocket
- Inner security pocket