Guideline EXP5 Fly Rods
will usually be delivered in 7–10 days
Everything about the Guideline EXP5 range is new. Guideline have taken a look from scratch at these rods. The result is an entry-level selection that offers an amazing experience across the range.
By using new 24/30T graphite materials with reduced resin content, weight has been reduced a little in most rods and balance has been improved noticeably. Action curves have been updated and refined to suit the competence level and casting style of beginner to intermediate casters even better than the previous rods did.
The action can be described as a "forgiving" Medium/Fast Flex that tolerates operator errors without sacrificing performance when loaded in the correct way. All in all a very fun rod to cast and to play fish with.
- Chrome-finished hardware
- Lightweight graphite spacers
- "non-tangle style" stripper guides
- Single leg hard chrome running guides.
- The finish is a pearlescent maroon/brown colour with matching wrappings.
- Includes rod bag and a lightweight rod tube.