The Airflo Airtex wading jacket has been designed for both stillwater and river anglers who require a shorter jacket allowing them to wade deeper without getting any valuable kit or fly boxes wet. With a 3 layer breathable Talson shell, this jacket is 100% waterproof and provides a barrier to stern, cold winds.
Colour/Code: Green/Black - AAT2
The Airtex wading jacket is tailored for unrestricted movement with strategically placed reinforced sections for unrivalled durability. The adjustable hood can be drawn down to protect you from even the harshest weather conditions with the storm covered front main zip, wind and rain-beating cuffs and secure zip up pockets providing great protection. A great jacket, either on its own or as the perfect partner for Airflo's Airtex Bib and Brace.
- Light, flexible, quiet and comfortable
- 100% wind and waterproof
- Cuff-fastenings for 100% protection.
- Fashioned from durable, rip-resistant materials.
- Net-mesh lining eliminates moisture build-up.
- Breathability 3000g/24hr.sm
- Strategically positioned draw-cords
- Thoughtfully-fashioned lined hood
- 4 x zipped exterior pockets and 1 x inner pocket