Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jacket

More Views

Musto Tech Wool Fleece Jacket

The simple and stylish Musto Tech Wool fleece jacket boasts a 93% polyester construction that offers durability as well as being shrink-proof. The other 7% is waterproofed wool which helps make the jacket weatherproof. This jacket features a windproof membrane for added protection from the elements and includes two zipped pockets for all of your valuables.


Colour/Code: Forest Green - CS2170


Sizes: M

View more information

MRP: £175.00

Our Price: £109.99

Save: £65.01

* Required Fields

£109.99

Features:

  • Musto technical wool fleece jacket
  • 93% polyester, 7% waterproofed wool
  • Shrink proof
  • Windproof membrane
  • Zipped lower pockets
  • Two-way reverse coil zip

Sign Up To Our Newsletter

Request the latest John Norris Catalogues Click Here

Request Catalogue