These boots have an upper of vulcanised natural rubber construction built on an orthopaedic last but with a slimmer fitting to better fit a ladies leg and ankle shape. A purple lining, top bind and gusset strap highlight the more refined nature of these boots. The lining is 3mm neoprene which keeps the feet comfortable in cold conditions and the moulded sole comes with a removable insole for adapting the fit between seasons.
- Kickspur for ease of removal.
- Reinforced panels at the shin and forefoot.
- Contoured top line for comfort.
- Additional set of 3mm insoles.
- Rubber outsole and EVA midsole.
- Multi-directional tread for traction and mud release.
- Webbing strap.