The Guideline Stoked fly rods has taken entry level rods to a totally new level of performance featuring many of the same eco-friendly components as the Elevation, a good incentive for the environmentally cautious angler. Compared to the Elevation these rods feature a slightly lower modulus carbon which make them easier to cast for the beginner and more forgiving for casting errors. These light and responsive rods have a medium fast action with a sensitive and stable tip. The bend is progressive down the blank which gives you a great feel and you can easily connect to the rod for all types of casts.
- Length Line Rating Rod Weight Recommended Line Weight
- 8´6" 4 2.78oz/78g 9-11g/140-170 grains
- 9´ 5 3.35oz/94g 11-13g/170-200grains
- 9´ 6 3.42oz/96g 13-15g/200-230grains
- 9´ 7 3.50oz/98g 17-19g/260-290grains
- 9´ 8 3.53oz/99g 19-21g/290-325grains
- 9´ 9 3.60oz/101g 21-23g/325-355grains
- 9´6" 6 3.78oz/106g 13-15g/200-230grains
- 9´6" 7 3.79oz/108g 17-19g/260-290 grains
- 9´6" 8 3.92oz/110g 19-21g/290-325grains
- 10´ 6 3.89oz/109g 13-15g/200-230grains
- 10´ 7 3.96oz/111g 17-19g/260-290grains
- - Blanks are painted in a translucent olive green colour with a hint of metallic flakes
- - New, improved full wells grips without rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips. All models except 8’6 #4 and 9’ #5 has fighting butt
- - Metal parts of reel seats are “clear anodized” which is the least toxic process possible when using aluminium reel seats. We use no chrome (lead) or paint in the anodizing bath
- - For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, we use a bio-based low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals. This also adds to a better working atmosphere in the assembly phase of production, reducing health hazardous odours to a minimum
- - Rods are mounted with light hard chrome guides
- - Rod bag and rod tube cover are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester
- - The rod tubes are made of recycable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes. This will save space and money when rods are transported both from the factory and by the user. Given its durability and the possibility to melt and reform into plastic pellets, PP is both reusable and recyclable for producing new goods
- - All rods are 4-piece
For deliveries in the UK -
Standard deliveries will be delivered within 2-4 business days.
Next Day deliveries apply Monday to Friday if an order is received before 2PM Monday to Friday.
Our Carriers do not normally deliver on Saturdays.
If we have a problem with your order we will contact you. Please ensure you give us as many points of contact as possible.
E-Vouchers - Please be aware, we do not send physical Gift Cards. Our E-Vouchers are delivered by email and contain instructions for redeeming them at checkout. E-Vouchers are processed and sent within our normal working hours - between 9:00 am and 4:15 pm, Monday to Friday.
Use these size guides to ensure you get the best possible fit for your new Guideline clothing and waders. Note that the measures in the charts are of your own body, NOT of the garment itself. If you have any queries, please call us 01768 864211
JACKETS, TOPS, VESTS
|Chest (cm)||81-87||88-94||95-101||102 -108||109-115||116-122||122-128|
MENS PANTS/WADERS - REGULAR SIZES
MENS PANTS/WADERS - SHORT (S) LONG (L) AND KING (K) SIZES
|Foot size (UK)||27.7||28.7||27.7||28.7||27.7||28.7||29.7|
FITTING GUIDE AND ADVICE
|Taking accurate body measurements is one of the keys to a great fit; all you need is a tape measure.|
|While it's easiest to have someone else take your measurements, you can also do it yourself.|
|Stand in front of a mirror to make sure you have the tape measure in the right position. Ideally, you should be measured wearing only your underwear or close fitting clothing.|
|Because the body is made of soft tissue, it can be a bit difficult to know exactly how tight to pull the tape around the body.|
|The tape should be a bit snug, but not tight-it should not "dig in" or make an indentation in the body. It should not be loose, either! Just wrap the tape around the area of the body being measured and hold it in place. You should be able to put a finger behind the tape, but no more than that.|
|To measure the length of the foot, stand with your back against a wall and put the foot so the heel touches the wall. Then take a measurement at the position of your longest toe. Do this with a bare foot.|
|Please note! All measurements are presented in centimeters and are measures of your own body, not the garment.|
|These charts are only a guide to find the size you need. Trying them on, in real life, is always the best way to find a perfect fit.|
|The fit of fishing clothing is not only about size of your body. It also comes down to personal preferences of how loose or slim you want them.|
|If you often fish during the cold weather season and have the need for extra base and fleece-layers, remember to allow for this when you choosing your size.|