Featuring the very latest in Nano-Tube reinforcement technology, the new NT8 Series brings Guideline rods to the next level. By combining an ultra strong and responsive IM8 High Tensile Carbon material with Nano Tube particles through a proprietary bonding process, blanks with exceptional performance and strength are created. These rods have not only tested as the strongest rods Guideline have ever produced, but they also are the lightest, making them a joy to work along rivers and coastlines during long, intense fishing days.
Guidelines NT8 rods are identified by a remarkable recovery kick in a rod that is Medium/Fast and loads deep and precise, generating increasing amounts of power as you ask for it. While still maintaining impressive lifting power for sinking lines, this deeper, yet fast type of action will work for a wide range of casts, lines and casting styles.
- Multi-piece rods are transportable in your luggage when travelling.
- Satin finished Charcoal Grey blanks, fitted with light Titanium anodised single leg guides.
- Fuji KW gunsmoke stripping guides
- Reel seats are GL custom and lock in tight and secure.
- Grips are in high quality 4A Portuguese cork with rubber-cork reinforced edges.
- NT8 rods are delivered in a protective, thick Air Mesh rod bag and a lightweight tube.