Travel friendly, extremely light Switch rods that will fill the needs of anglers wanting to fish short rods with Multi Tip and Scandi heads in Double Handed weight ratings. Built with short front and rear grips to offer comfortable double handed casting, yet still giving the option to throw a single-handed cast if preferred.
The Guideline Elevation Rods utilise the very latest in material and pattern technology, as well as featuring several more environmentally friendly components, these rods are revolutionary. Guideline have now started the journey towards more sustainable products and this Rod series will show the way for future rod production.
The new rod blank development process eliminates any unnecessary material in each section. It also gives them the possibility to monitor power in every part of the blank much more accurately than before. These rods are extremely light and responsive and yet the strongest standard rods Guideline have created. In general the rods have a sensitive and protective tip that is very stable and crisp, with a smooth progressive curve further down the blank with a powerful butt section. The action is easy to cast, forgiving and produce accurate casts at high line speed. The rods have great line feel and you will easily connect to the rod to all types of casts. Summed up these are top modern rods with light feel and an action that suits anglers at all levels.
- Matte, lightly buffed blanks with no added colouration which gives them a dark graphite grey appearance. Any possible, excessive carbon waste particles are collected in separate tank before water is passed on to community cleaning facility. The blanks have a soft spiral pattern and thin, matte coating.
- New, improved full wells grips of 3A cork without rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips. Even the lighter rods have a small cork butt, and from 9´ #7 and up there are full size fighting butts on all rods.
- Metal parts of reel seats are “clear anodized” which is the least toxic process possible when using aluminium reel seats. No chrome (lead) or paint used in the anodizing bath.
- For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, Guideline use a bio-based low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals. This also adds to a better working atmosphere in the assembly phase of production, reducing health hazardous odours to a minimum.
- Rods are mounted with light wire single leg guides and KW style stripper guides. Guideline use a gun smoke powder coat finish on a stainless frame. Best sustainable choice, still hard and with no chrome plating, which contains lead.
- Rod bag and rod tube cover are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- The rod tubes are made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes. This will save space and money when rods are transported both from the factory and by the user. Given its durability and the possibility to melt and reform into plastic pellets, PP is both reusable and recyclable for producing new goods.
- All rods are 6-piece.
For deliveries in the UK -
Standard deliveries will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
Next Day deliveries apply Monday to Friday.
Our Carriers do not normally deliver on Saturdays.
If we have a problem with your order we will contact you. Please ensure you give us as many points of contact as possible.
E-Vouchers - Please be aware, we do not send physical Gift Cards. Our E-Vouchers are delivered by email and contain instructions for redeeming them at checkout.
Please click here for our full shipping details